These are terms and conditions of which cover the make-up artist services supplied by Victoria Holdstock Make-up Artist. This is my entire agreement with you. These terms set out the entire agreement between us in relation to the provision of my artistry services to you.
1. How I will secure your booking. Private clients are required to pay a non-refundable booking fee to secure any appointment date. When you receive confirmation that I have received the booking fee your booking is secured and a contract will come into existence between us.
Bridal clients will be provided with an additional contract.
Commercial, B2B clients will require written confirmation from both parties confirming a job booking, a contract will come into existence between us.
2. If I have to cancel. If I cancel your booking, I will let you know as soon possible and will always refund you in full for any services you have paid for but not received. This will bring my contract with you to an end.
3. Service costs. All private client costs are displayed on my website. You will be advised of any additional costs if applicable. Business clients will be provided with rates dependant on the job.
4. When you must pay and how you must pay. I accept payment via cash and BACS, details are provided on invoices raised and appointment correspondence. Payment for private clients are required before or on the day of the appointment/service.
5. I am not responsible for delays outside my control. If I am delayed by an event outside our control then I will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and steps will be taken to minimise the effect of the delay. If there is a risk of substantial delay you can end the contract and receive a refund for any services you have paid for but not received.
6. Ending the contract where I am not at fault and there is no right to change your mind. You can end the contract before it is completed, but you may have to pay compensation. A contract for makeup services is completed when the appointment/job has been provided. If you want to end the contract before it is completed where I am not at fault, just get in contact to let me know. The contract will end immediately, booking fees will not be refunded. You may be charged a fee should you cancel within a certain time before appointment/job date.
Cancellations within 48 hours will require full payment of agreed rate.
Cancellations within 14 days (10 business days) will require 50% of agreed rate.
*Bridal clients have separate cancellation periods, these are outlined in the bridal contract.
7. Get in touch. To cancel the appointment/job please get in touch, confirming your details and the date/time of your booking.
8. How you will be refunded. If you are entitled to a refund under these terms I will refund you by the method you used for payment. However, may make deductions from the refund, as described above.
9. When your refund will be made. I will make any refunds due to you within 14 working days of us agreeing that a refund is due.
10. If you owe fees due to cancellation. If you have cancelled and this requires partial or full payment, you are required to make this payment via bank transfer by the date of your appointment, or as outlined in the invoice for B2B clients.
11. I may end the contract if you break it. I may end the contract between us immediately without prior warning if you display any abusive or disruptive behaviour. You will not receive any refund in these circumstances.